Shark Bat Shark Bat

MEGA PILLS

The truck was full of steroids, evidently.
Also, poor dog T.T

Relax and Smile Relax and Smile

Wow Wow

Well, geez. For a first animation... Even for a tenth animation, the style and music choice here is fantastic. The song is kind of catchy in a sort of macabre way... Really great job!

DARE DARE

Great, just great.

I liked this video. And I don't write that many reviews, but here you go.
The animation style was a little stiff but fantastically experimental. I loved the character designs and poses for the still shots; they really brought life into this boy's powerful story. Now I'm not religious, but the message of strength and love here is universal.

Good show, guys. 9/10 5/5

The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

Woot!

I got 5 right! I don't know why, but this made me really want to play Majora's Mask... And listen to Rick Astley 0.o

Mariofan9 responds:

Ah. Good job! Thanks for your review.
Ha-ha!

Paws Paws

Very Good.

Very nice game! The art is of course fantastic, very Okami-inspired (you're probably tired of hearing that), and that alone is going to catch people's eye.

Gameplay was good-- could have been better. In Platformers, you almost always want to do what Super Mario Brothers introduced: Player-controlled jumps. It feels more natural if you jump higher the longer the button is pushed. Enemies felt a tad repetitive in spots. The combo system was great, even though a lot of them didn't make sense >.>

Sound was a mixed bag. Some of the music was okay, but I found the level music to be grating and annoying after a while. The sound effects were functional but amateurish.

Overall, this is a fantastic example of a user-created game. There's worse stuff than this on consoles :3

-Renewed- -Renewed-

Piano work was nice

Not bad man. Really digged the piano the whole way through. When the rock kicked in in the middle section. Yeah. That sounded good. Poor guy. I hope he finds what he's looking for.

ChrisisD responds:

Thanks for the review! I don't know yet if the guy finds what he's looking for... Time will tell!!

Forever, I'll remember Forever, I'll remember

Pretty

This was so ethereal. Really pretty. The synths and stacked voices past the 1:10 mark were gorgeous and unexpected. Your voice is fantastic.

SallyMusic responds:

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!